90 Cap [GER/ENG] ELEFOR Online CAP 90 //\\ NO BOT //\\ New Server Launch Prometheus 01.04.23

Elefor

Mangyang
Bilgiler
Katılım
3 Mar 2023
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Thank you for your interest

Elefor

Mangyang
Bilgiler
Katılım
3 Mar 2023
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ohne Titel.png

Dear players and interested

I am hereby pleased to announce that all relevant settings for Prometheus have been made to allow access to everyone. the open beta will start this evening 19:00 CET, and will last until 30.03.2023. In this time everyone has access to the server and can create one or more characters lvl 90 with enough equipment to test any concerns. shortly before the start of the open beta I will start a stream on youtube to evaluate the survey about balancing CH/EU together with you. Possibly at this time a decision will be made whether and to what extent the one or the other race will be strengthened. to guarantee a regulated process, the rules are active from the beginning! Violations will be punished and are account-bound, i.e. if someone is banned, this account will not be able to log in to our server cluster for the corresponding time. Item purchases with silk are possible, but will NOT be refunded, so it is strongly discouraged. look forward to numerous appearances and extensive use of the test phase, and corresponding discussions and wishes in the wish-list forum!

Bu konuyu okuyanlar:

Etiketler
botfree cap90 nobots play2win private server tanıtımları silkroad 90 cap

Üst